Saturday, March 28, 2015

SOL - Day 28 - Anniversary

Today is my anniversary. I'm looking forward to a day where I can focus on my husband and family. I have put them on the backburner these past couple of weeks with work projects and I miss them! I see them everyday but I haven't been really seeing them if you know what I mean. My husband was my very first "boyfriend" back in 6th grade! I still have the note where he asked me "to go with him". I also have the note where he broke up with me! We had a lot of life experiences before we were reunited some 15 years later but here we are! As he likes to say...he was my first boyfriend AND my last!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Congratulations and here's to many more years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that you have the note he passed you in sixth grade. That is so special.

    Happy anniversary! Enjoy your day together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet to share that history and have actual mementoes in those notes. I do know what you mean about seeing your family but not really seeing them. Present is my one little word of the year, and it's a good reminder to be fully available and present when I am with my family.

    ReplyDelete