Friday, March 13, 2015

SOL - Day 13 - WDW

So this Spring Break has been yucky! No sun, too much rain...cold!!!! To make matters worse, every time I get on Facebook I see more pictures of my friends and their kids at Disney World. i swear at least 6 families we know spent their Spring Break in the happiest place on Earth. I must admit, I am jealous! Really, really jealous.

So, the conversation has started though and it is exciting. She will be 7 when we finally go and we think that is the perfect time! Now just deciding when... should we spend New Year's Eve there? next Spring Break? next summer?

I found myself up until midnight last night on Pinterest...reading everything I could! It will cost a small fortune but I'm excited. I never went to Disney as a child so it feels good to be able to take mine! Watch out Disney! We are coming!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I'm so jealous! We have been considering how weird it would be for two adults to go to WDW without a kid. Do we have to wait to have a kid before it becomes acceptable for us to be there? Will we be the weird adults who never grew up and everyone shakes their head at us? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Those will be memories she will never forget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I feel the same about going to the beach. I want to go so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete